Our airport can most conveniently accessed from the direction of M7 Motorway, driving 5 kilometres to the south on Route 65 from Siófok city. When arriving at the airport we can get to the parachutists’ village by driving 1 kilometre in the direction of Ságvár after passing the main building, the restaurant, the wooden cottages and hangars
If you choose a Mi-8 type helicopter for your tandem jump:
- During the elevation you can look out the window, sit in a comfy seat while locked with a seatbelt
- You dont have to sit on the floor facing backwards while you reach the jumping height
- Before the jump your tandem master can adjust your harnesses standing up, what is the safest way to do
- After one easy step you can enjoy the freefall with the fantastic view of Lake Balaton in the background
- Thanks to the big spaces you can share the experience with your friends while jumping together
- Even more, your other friends, who don't want to jump, can come with you just for the ride, because the helicopter can take 29 people at the same time.
..If you want to go to the biggest adventure of your life, if you want to experience, how only gravity exists between heaven and earth, then come and jump with us!
The Mil Mi-8 (Russian: Ми-8, NATO reporting name: Hip) is a Soviet-designed medium twin-turbine transport helicopter. There are also armed gunship versions. The Mi-8 is among the world's most-produced helicopters, used by over 50 countries. Russia is the main producer and the largest operator of the Mi-8/Mi-17 helicopter.
The process of tandem jump
Register for a skydiving with us! You will jump from a MI-8T type helicopter at Siófok-Kiliti Airport! You are very welcome on any day of the week! We can jump from Monday to Sunday, whenever it suits you!
Any weekends at Siófok-Kiliti Airport!